Skip to main content

Day of Love

It was a bright sunny morning, I woke up after a late night chat with my lady love. Suddenly at 11:00 am she called me and said she was going home, she didn’t tell me the reason rather I didn’t let her speak as the news spoilt our date plan. We used to stay in the town of Bhopal, whereas her home was at Indore, which is at a distance of 200 kms from Bhopal. I immediately got up and without doing my chores, I rushed towards the bus stand. There she was, pretty as always, bathed in bright sunlight. Seeing her, I fell in love with her again. At the very moment, I thought of embracing her with all my love for her. With a bit of thought, I decided against as I have to portray my anger. I didn’t speak to her, just stood beside, observing the surroundings, accidently touching her hand every now and then. Hardly a moment has passed, the bus arrived and she left. When I reached home on my bike, I checked my phone, which read 10 missed calls and an SMS. All were  from her. The message read, “Mom is not well, so I have to leave. You take care of yourself, you look tired. Love you”. I felt something inside me. I called her number, but immediately disconnected. Suddenly something shook me and I started my bike and rode towards Indore.  My bike was in full swing and me fully enthralled thinking about her that I didn’t realise, when I fell down on the highway and got myself badly hurt. The bike was damaged badly that it won’t start. I parked it aside the road and boarded a cab to Indore. In an hour or so, I reached Indore and that too before her. Thus ready to welcome her.

The bus arrived, and there she was with red watery eyes as if she wept all the way. As she unboarded the bus, she found me standing beside his father. Incidentally I didn’t realise that Sardarji standing next to me was her father. She looked at me, then her father and it didn’t take her a moment to realise what has happened. She dropped her bag and ran towards me and embraced me with her full strength leaving the father spellbound. The father looked upon amused and understood our feeling for each other. I greeted my future father in law and then went home happily. Thus I found my day of love.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Rikshewala Ameer Ho Gaya Ek din ek rikshewale k ghar pe sarkari babu aye, Adhe tute huye darwaje ko jor se khatkhataye Rikshawala dauda-dauda aya, aur sankal hatayi, Dekh kar samne suit-boot wale babu, uski buddhhi chakrayi. Usne socha ki ye shayad koi survey karne aye hai, Ya bachho ko polio ki do boond pilane aye hai. Bade aadar se usne unhe andar bulaya, Andar tooti mej aur fati chatayi dekh sarkari babu jhallaya. Bola hum baithne nahi aye hai, Bus tumse kuch sawal karne aye hai. Yeh sun ke rikshawala ghabraya, Socha ye kesa sankat hai aya. Babu ne pucha, ghar me kitne log hai, Sabhi maujud h yahan, yeh bhi kya kam sanyog hai. Babu ne charo taraf najar daudayi, To teen bachhe aur yeh h tumhari lugayi. Rikshewale ne sir hilakar hami bhari, Aur ek budhi ma hai jo khat par h padi. Babu ne pucha, mahine m kitna kama leta hai, Mai-baap mahine ka nahi, hamara to din bhar ka theka hai. Achha to din m kitna kama leta hai, Malik yeh to is par
A blind man in the bus stop. That was a sunny day, a Monday morning with sweet zephyr, The bus stop crowded with the white collared people, the color going well with the weather. To the corner of the stall there stood a man with stick in his hand, Eyes blindfolded as if harry potter wielding his magic wand. He waited for a while then tried crossing the road,   Taking one step front and two back as a hopping toad. I looked at him silently, as a passive onlooker, I had to reach my place and play snooker. The blind man called people and pleaded them, Help me cross the road and get over this mayhem. I thought helping him, then decided against, Remembering the morning news that gave me  a bad taste. A blind man snatching a woman's chain made into page six, What to do or not, i was in a fix. Thinking deeply into the matter I got lost, Peasants came and gone ignoring the unfortunate chap, I couldn’t blame others as i too didn’

Wo to abhi bachha hai

Jab wo chaar saal ka tha, Usne laddoo churaye. Maana wo ladakpan tha, Fir bhi use maa-baap na samjhaye. Bole wo toh man ka sachha hai, Wo to abhi bachha hai. Aath ki umar mein baap ka batua le uda, Batuye ki rakam se dosto ko film dikhayi Guthke cigarette ke liye, Chori se ki kamayi. Pata chalne par maa-baap bole, badi harkat nhi ki yeh achha hai, Sambhal jaega wo, abhi to wo bachha hai. Chaudah ki umar me, attempt to murder mein jail gya, Uska shikar hua balak, apni ek ankh se gya, Bal sudhar mein kuch waqt bita ghar pe uske kadam pade, Jang jeeti ho jese, ese maa-baap ro pade. Sambhal lo ise jab tak ghada kachha hai, Jawab mila, kya jarurat hai abhi to wo bachha hai. Aaj satrah ki umar me usne ek naari ki aabru h looti, Kaanp jae rooh esi darindagi hai failayi, Haivaniyat ke is kaand pe na baap dapta na maa chillayi, Kaanoon ke hath bandhe hai, kyuki yeh kanoon luchha h, Jo is par bhi kehta hai, use saja nhi ho sakti wo to abhi bachha h.